Blue Lizard Baby Mineral Based SPF 50
Blue Lizard Baby Mineral Based SPF 50
Designed to protect baby-soft skin, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen's mineral Baby sunscreen contains no chemical sunscreen ingredients, no parabens and no fragrances. Using only Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, our Baby sunscreen protects you and your little one by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away. The SPF 50+ formula provides broad spectrum protection from 97% of the sun's burning rays.
We love the reef! Baby’s water-resistant formula is made without Oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect fragile reef ecosystems.
We’re committed to spreading sun safety awareness. Our Smart Bottle and Smart Cap Technology makes teaching kids to play safe in the sun easy. Watch the cap or bottle turn pink in harmful UV light as a reminder that it’s time for sunscreen.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen is the #1 pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand and has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- WE LOVE THE REEF – To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Baby sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
- MINERAL SUNSCREEN, NO CHEMICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- SPF 50+ BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB PROTECTION– Mineral active ingredients Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for your baby’s sensitive skin
- SWEAT AND WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES) – That’s twice as long as Blue Lizard’s original Baby sunscreen
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Baby ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Zinc Oxide 10%
- Titanium Dioxide 8%
Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics