Children's Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Capsules

by Kirkman
$ 20.25

Potent multi-vitamin capsules formulated for children. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Free of common allergens. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested®.

Kirkman’s hypoallergenic Children’s Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Capsules provide a potent, all-purpose vitamin/mineral supplement specially designed for children to support their nutritional health. This product is the hypoallergenic alternative to our Children’s Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Wafers. It is specially formulated for the sensitive child without additives known to cause allergic reactions.

This product contains higher potencies than many commercially sold multi-vitamins and offers trace minerals and coenzyme Q10, as well. Most importantly, it offers a better choice for a general multi-vitamins product, because it contains no colorings, casein, gluten, soy, colors or flavors. Sensitive children often react to the artificial coal tar colorings and artificial flavoring chemicals present in most commercially sold “kids’ vitamins.”

Ingredients

Calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, vitamin E acetate (dl), magnesium oxide, zinc citrate, plant cellulose, magnesium glycinate, calcium citrate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, CoQ10, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), biotin, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D-3, selenium chelate, di-calcium phosphate, beta carotene, fish gelatin, cyanocobalamin, chromium chelate, molybdenum chelate, folic acid, potassium iodide, plant cellulose capsules. Contains fish.

Free Of: Casein, gluten, soy, wheat, milk, egg, artificial colorings, artificial flavorings, yeast, peanuts or tree nuts.

Dosage

2 capsules daily

Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Warnings

Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately