Potent, full-spectrum enzyme blend for maximal support of intestinal function. High in DPP-IV activity.
This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant/microbialbased enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to help maintain normal enzyme activities that support the body’s digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms. The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Digestion Complete maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers. As such, Digestion Complete can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
Attributes of Digestion Support
• Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
• Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
• Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice, or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
• Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
• Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for maximum tolerance
• Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
• Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
• Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
• Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
• Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support