According to preclinical research, CPTG® Clove essential oil, when ingested, may help maintain healthy digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems because of its main chemical constituents: eugenol and β-caryophyllene.* Additional preclinical testing indicates it may also support a healthy response to inflammatory and oxidative stress when taken internally.* When diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Clove essential oil can be used in an invigorating, energizing massage. Intensely aromatic when diffused or used in cooking, Clove is warm, woody, spicy and sweet, especially when blended with Cinnamon Bark during winter festivities.
- Add to toothpaste to clean the teeth and freshen the breath.
- Take in a Veggie Cap to help maintain healthy digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems.*
- Blend with a carrier oil for a warming, energizing massage.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil with 10 drops carrier oil.
Internal use: Add one drop to a Veggie Cap and take with at least two ounces of water.
See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
- Helps clean the teeth and gums
- May provide powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally*
- Helps support healthy digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems when consumed*
Spicy, warm, woody
Eugenol, eugenyl acetate, β-caryophyllene