Dr. Mercola Whole Food Multivitamin Plus 240 tabs
You have many choices when it comes to multivitamin supplements, and they can vary greatly in quality.
One key way they differ is serving size. A recommended serving size of only one or two pills a day may be a red flag that they don’t contain all the vitamins and minerals you need on a daily basis. Manufacturers may be masters at compressing ingredients but not to that extreme.
And then there are minerals… Many makers of one-a-day vitamins don’t include significant amounts of vital minerals, especially essentials like potassium and magnesium.
Here’s how Dr. Mercola's high-potency Whole-Food Multivitamin Plus Vital Minerals stands apart from the others:
• Each daily serving supplies more than 2,000 mg of nutrients, including essential vitamins and minerals.
• Many of the minerals are in chelated form for help support absorption.*
• It provides the biologically active form of folate – L-5-MTHF – to help support brain functions.*
• It contains more than 50 nutritional ingredients in a special herbal food base, including hard-to-find ingredients like spirulina, red wine proanthocyanidins, citrus bioflavonoids, lycopene, chlorella and trace elements from red seaweed.
• It contains Dr. Mercola’s special fruit and vegetable blend for help support free radical-fighting antioxidant power, including kale, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, carrot, beet, radish, garlic, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry and apricot.*