Chestal® Cold & Cough
Cold & Cough
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 10 mL¥ every 2 hours
- Children 3 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL¥ every 2 hours
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
¥Dosage cup included. 5 mL = 1 tsp.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS - Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS - Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS - Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS - Relieves sneezing attacks
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.